Firgrove Mutual Water Co Inc.
10408 144th St E, Puyallup, WA 98374-4958 • Hours - Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm • 253-845-1542 • After Hour Emergencies 253-948-6780

Get Acrobat Reader


Welcome to Firgrove Mutual Water Company!

Water Conservation
Conservation Kit

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I opt to not complete the backflow testing?

If you choose not to complete the required annual testing, Firgrove will schedule a tester to have it completed for you. There will be additional costs associated and all will be billed on your water account.

• View All F.A.Q.'s

top of page